WorldWatchReport 2012 – Main enhancements
In order to continue to fulfill its mission to help the overall industry improve its knowledge of consumer behavior and preferences at an international level, the World Watch Report 2012 includes more brands in a wider range of markets and additional business metrics.
The 2012 edition is also presented in a different format with a brand- new website, as well as a new corporate identity. Outlined below are the main enhancements to this year’s report:
- The scope of the analysis has increased significantly from 25 brands to 40 brands and from 10 to 20 international markets, to address the growing international demand of the luxury watch Industry. In addition, The Middle East is now included in the worldwide regions that already cover Europe, Asia and America.
- To further analyze the different brand types, Couture brands has been added as a new product category along with the existing categories: Haute Horolgerie, Jewelry, Prestige and High range.
- The number of intentions and the semantic perimeter has increased to more than 2400 watch associated keywords. These are now tracked in 12 different languages and organized into 10 distinctive consumer search intentions.
- New metrics have been included to identify and better understand current brands challenges. These include: mobile searches, online purchase intent, brand performance on social media and regional-specific demand for watch case shapes and materials.
- Twitter and Chinese mirco-blogging site Sina Weibo, are now tracked along with social media platforms, Facebook, and YouTube.
- The range of watch models has increased, covering the demand for more than 1310 luxury watch models
- More brand ambassadors are tracked to provide a global overview of celebrity endorsement strategies
- The network of contributors has expanded to include 10 additional high-profile professionals. The WorldWatchReport™ now features insights from 30 world renowned luxury watch industry experts in total.
- To wrap it up, all of these latest enhancements are also included in new product offerings of the WorldWatchReport™, presented in 3 main editions: Full edition, Market Focus Editions and Highlights.