BRANDS WHICH PURCHASE THE QUARTERLY BEFORE BASELWORLD WILL BENEFIT FROM:
Preferential Rate: 10% discount, representing savings of 1,450 EUR.
Insider Access: Personalized Insights on brand’s performance in FY2013 BEFORE Baselworld and press launch. Giving the opportunity for a brand’s PR department to announce their performance on the opening day of Baselworld (under embargo).
The full edition of the WorldWatchReport™ is the most comprehensive market study available in the luxury watchmaking industry. A subscriber-only brand performance strategic tool. It provides decisions makers within the luxury industry with an exclusive analysis of 62 international watch brands and more than 1’500 key models and collections in 20 markets. It offers a unique perspective on the evolution of the most important KPIS every 3 months.
Based on a proprietary semantic technology created by Digital Luxury Group, this strategic tool offers both quantitative and qualitative insights aiming at deciphering the key competitiveness attributes of the most successful watch brands and models globally.
Companies or individuals wanting regular updates and detailed insights into the performance of 62 luxury watch brands in 20 key markets analyzed globally and individually.
Full Edition Package includes:
- 4 Quarterly digital reports, including personalized Watch Intelligence Dashboards, which include brand insights, benchmarks with predetermined competitors, markets etc.
- A tailor made presentation of the report findings to the brand management (at the client’s office if located near DLG offices in Europe, US and China – per conference call if not)
Global perspective on the luxury watch market
The WorldWatchReport™ consumer-centric approach provides brands, retailers and analysts with an exclusive analysis of the performance of 62 luxury watch brands and 1’500 watch models across 20 key export markets to identify the forces that are driving the luxury watch industry forward.
- Insights & analysis of the latest trends in demand for luxury watches
- Analysis of brand footprint evolution
Brand & Model Performance Analysis
- Ranking evolutions of the most in-demand brands
- Highlights on fastest moving brand activities and their impact on brand awareness (campaigns, store openings, PR and events, digital initiatives, etc.)
Consumer Behavior Analysis
- Insights & analysis of watch clientele behavior and preferences (eg. watch styles, material, etc.) evolution
Social Media Focus
- Ranking evolutions of the most popular and engaging watch brands on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram and Sina Weibo.
Customized Brand Insights
- Personalized Watch Intelligence Dashboards, which include brand insights, benchmarks with predetermined competitors, markets etc.
Global overview covering 20 Markets
- Countries covered are: Brazil, China, France, Germany, Hong Kong, India, Italy, Japan, Mexico, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, Spain, Switzerland, Taiwan, Thailand, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom and the United States
Brand fact sheets
- A 1-page dashboard for each brand, providing a snapshot of the main brand performance indicators, including Year-on-year evolution, Country market share, Monthly trend, Top models and ambassadors, Clientele behavior, Social Media metrics
- March 27, 2014 at Baselworld – data covering all of 2013.
- May 2014 – Q1 2014
- August 2014 – Q2 2014
- November 2014 – Q3 2014
Brands which purchase the Quarterly before Baselworld will have access to the data PRIOR the fair and personalized dashboards.